May. 10, 2021
When using the UV Lamp, the environment should be kept clean and there should be no dust and water mist in the air. When the room temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius or the relative humidity exceeds 50%, the irradiation time should be extended. After scrubbing the floor, wait for the floor to dry before disinfecting with the UV lamp. When disinfecting indoor air with UV lamps, keep the room clean and dry, reduce dust and water mist, with temperature below 20 degrees Celsius or above 40 degrees Celsius and relative humidity above 60% When disinfecting the surface of articles with UV lamps, the irradiated surface should be directly irradiated by UV, and the irradiation dose should be sufficient; the UV light source should not irradiate people to avoid causing injury. When the UV lamp is working, it needs to leave people, livestock, etc. Some items that are not suitable for UV irradiation need to be covered effectively.
UV Disinfection Lamp
UV Disinfection Lamp is the use of ultraviolet light to kill pathogenic microorganisms lamp. All surfaces, water and air contaminated with pathogenic microorganisms can be disinfected by UV light. UV disinfection lamps used in China have a high radiation intensity and a long range disinfection and sterilization effect. When used, they must be used in an unoccupied state and avoid long-term contact with human eyes and skin.
1. UV light can kill various microorganisms, including bacterial propagules, spores, molds, viruses, fungi, rickettsiae and mycoplasma, etc. All surfaces, water and air contaminated by the above microorganisms can be disinfected by UV light.
2. UV light has low energy and weak penetrating power, and can only kill directly irradiated microorganisms. Therefore, the disinfected area must be fully exposed to UV light during the disinfection process.
3. When using UV light to disinfect rough surfaces such as paper and fabric, the irradiation time should be extended appropriately and both sides should be irradiated.
4. The most suitable temperature range for UV disinfection is 20-40°C. Too high or too low temperature will affect the disinfection effect. The disinfection time can be extended appropriately. When used for air disinfection, the relative humidity of the disinfection environment should be less than 80%. Otherwise, the irradiation time should be extended appropriately.
5. When UV is used to kill microorganisms protected by organic matter, the radiation dose should be increased. Suspended particles in air and water can also affect the disinfection effect.
The company also provides Portable UV Disinfection Lamps, please feel free to contact us if you need
4 / F, Building A, 141 Dongxing Dong Lu, Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.
WhatsApp: +86 760 8979 0937
WhatsApp2: +86 1477 8746 768
WhatsApp: +89 189 8853 6305
mob: ++86 1477 8745 768