Mar. 17, 2021
The ultraviolet intensity indicator card of the Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp is composed of cardboard, ultraviolet light-sensitive color blocks and standard colors. The center is a UV-sensitive color block, and both ends are printed with standard color blocks with irradiance of 90μW/cm2 and 70μW/cm2. When the UV-sensitive color block is irradiated by ultraviolet rays, the intensity of ultraviolet radiation will produce different shades. Fuchsia, compared with the standard color block, it can monitor the ultraviolet radiation intensity of the ultraviolet lamp in the 253.7nm band.
It is used to monitor the radiation illuminance of various types of germicidal ultraviolet lamps.
During the measurement, turn on the Ultraviolet Lamp for 5 minutes. After it is stable, place the indicator card at the center of the vertical 1m from the bottom of the ultraviolet lamp, turn the side with the pattern toward the lamp, and irradiate it for 1 minute. After the ultraviolet light is irradiated, the ultraviolet-sensitive color blocks in the pattern change from milky white to purple-red with different shades. Comparing it with the standard color block, you can determine whether the UV lamp radiation intensity meets the requirements for use.
The new ultraviolet lamp test radiation intensity value ≥90μW/cm2 is qualified. The old lamp tube in use can continue to be used when the radiation intensity value is ≥70μW/cm2, and when the radiation intensity value is less than 70μW/cm2, it should be replaced with a new one.
(1) Monitoring once every six months when in use is greater than 90uW/cm2;
(2) More than 70uW/cm2 and less than 90uW/cm2 should be monitored once a quarter;
(3) Replace the tube with a new tube regardless of whether it is qualified or not after the accumulated use of 1000 hours;
(4) When changing a new tube, it can be used only after it is monitored and qualified.
(1) Indicate the time and place of monitoring on the ultraviolet indicator card.
(2) Set the number of the ultraviolet lamp to be monitored from the inside to the outside or from left to right
(1) Turn on the ultraviolet lamp tube for 5 minutes, and wait for it to stabilize, place the indicator card at the center of the vertical 1 m from the bottom of the ultraviolet lamp tube, turn the side with the pattern toward the lamp tube, and irradiate it for 1 minute.
(2) After the ultraviolet lamp is irradiated, the ultraviolet-sensitive color blocks in the pattern change from milky white to purple-red with different shades. Comparing it with the standard color block, you can determine whether the UV lamp radiation intensity meets the requirements for use.
(1) Post the monitoring instruction card on the hospital infection management manual;
(2) Record the monitoring time and monitoring results in the hospital infection management manual and the UV usage registration book.
I hope that the above sharing will be helpful to everyone. In addition, the company also provides Portable Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamps. Please feel free to contact us if you need it.
4 / F, Building A, 141 Dongxing Dong Lu, Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.