May. 24, 2021
Because microorganisms are ubiquitous in the air and on the surfaces of items that patients often touch, even in the blood disease ward of the Type II environment, there are inevitably various pathogenic microorganisms. Therefore, the environment of blood disease patients needs to be disinfected frequently or regularly.
Uv Disinfection Lamp
Among them, ultraviolet light is the most familiar and commonly used disinfection method for patients and their families, but are you aware of the many precautions for ultraviolet disinfection? Today, the Uv Disinfection Lamp Suppliers will talk to you about those things about UV disinfection.
It mainly acts on the DNA of microorganisms, destroys the structure of DNA, makes it lose the function of reproduction and self-replication, so as to achieve the purpose of sterilization.
1. After the lamp is turned on, the dirty air in the room is gradually cleaned due to the action of ozone and ultraviolet rays. Therefore, the lamp continuously supplies the source of fresh air. When the ozone is decomposed, the free bacteria in the air are also killed, which can prevent colds, flu and others. All kinds of airborne infectious diseases prevent the infection of hepatitis and tuberculosis.
2. Deodorant and mildew proof. Putting on Uv Disinfection Lamp in the bedroom and bathroom can not only prevent odor, but also kill flies, mosquitoes and other larvae. In a dark and humid room, it can prevent items from becoming moldy.
3. Pure physical sterilization without secondary pollution. Since the ultraviolet disinfection technology does not require any chemical agents, it will not cause secondary pollution to the surrounding environment.
4. Ultraviolet disinfection technology and disinfection efficiency are the highest among all disinfection methods.
5. It can effectively prevent SARS, H5N1, H1N1, encephalitis and other epidemic diseases with relatively strong spread.
The company also provides a Portable Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp, if necessary, please feel free to contact us
4 / F, Building A, 141 Dongxing Dong Lu, Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.