Mar. 03, 2021
Here is the UV Disinfection Lamp Supplier to answer the three questions about the UV disinfection lamp
According to the Fourth Edition of the "New Coronavirus Infection Pneumonia Diagnosis and Treatment Plan (Trial)" published by the National Health Commission and the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the virus is sensitive to ultraviolet rays and heat. The high temperature of 56 ℃ lasts for 30 minutes. % Ethanol, chlorine-containing disinfectant, peracetic acid and chloroform and other lipid solvents can effectively inactivate the virus. Therefore, ultraviolet disinfection lamps are effective in killing viruses.
Ultraviolet lamp, also called Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp, as the name implies, is a device that can generate ultraviolet rays, with a wavelength range of 10~400nm. The ultraviolet disinfection lamp uses the ultraviolet light emitted by the mercury lamp to realize the sterilization and disinfection function. The ultraviolet disinfection technology has the sterilization efficiency unmatched by other technologies, and the sterilization efficiency can reach 99% to 99.9%. The scientific principle is mainly to act on the DNA of microorganisms, destroy the structure of DNA, and make it lose the function of reproduction and self-replication, so as to achieve the purpose of sterilization and disinfection.
Ultraviolet ray sterilization has the advantages of being colorless, odorless, and chemical-free, but if there is no protective measure when using it, it will easily cause great harm to the human body.
For example, if bare skin is irradiated by this type of ultraviolet light, redness, swelling, itching, and desquamation may occur in the lighter ones; the more severe ones can even cause cancer and skin tumors. At the same time, it is also the "invisible killer" of the eyes, which can cause inflammation of the conjunctiva and cornea, and long-term exposure may cause cataracts. Ultraviolet rays can also damage human skin cells and make the skin aging before it gets old.
Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp
Therefore, if you buy an ultraviolet disinfection lamp at home, you must keep in mind when using it:
1. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps, people, animals and plants must leave the scene;
2. Do not stare at the ultraviolet disinfection lamp for a long time. Ultraviolet rays have certain damage to human skin and mucous membranes. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps, pay attention to protect them. Never look directly at the ultraviolet light source, otherwise the eyes will be harmed;
3. When disinfecting items with ultraviolet disinfection lamps, spread or hang the items to expand the irradiation surface, the effective distance is one meter, and the irradiation is about 30 minutes;
4. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps, the environment should be kept clean. There should be no dust and water mist in the air. When the indoor temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius or the relative humidity exceeds 50%, the irradiation time should be extended. After scrubbing the floor, wait until the floor is dry before disinfecting with ultraviolet light;
5. After using the ultraviolet disinfection lamp, remember to ventilate for 30 minutes before entering the room.
The company also provides a Portable Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp, if necessary, please feel free to contact us
4 / F, Building A, 141 Dongxing Dong Lu, Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.
WhatsApp: +86 760 8979 0937
WhatsApp2: +86 1477 8746 768
WhatsApp: +89 189 8853 6305
mob: ++86 1477 8745 768