Dec. 05, 2020
The appearance of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp looks like it does not have any obvious difference with the ordinary lamp tube, and some will be designed into a table lamp shape according to the actual application place. Some of them are just like ordinary energy-saving lamps, and they don’t know enough about ultraviolet disinfection lamps. Many products have no obvious signs and pay attention to implement, so many people use them as ordinary light bulbs, causing a lot of adverse effects. The following Uv Disinfection Lamp Suppliers will introduce the relevant knowledge of UV disinfection lamps and tell you how to use UV disinfection lamps correctly.
One of the main functions of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp is to be used for indoor disinfection of the family. For example, if there are elderly people at home, pets or babies are kept at home, ultraviolet disinfection lamps can be used frequently, which can effectively destroy the structure of bacterial DNA and RNA, kill bacteria and inhibit the growth of bacteria and germs. At the same time, UV disinfection lamps can also be used in some enclosed spaces, including refrigerators, wardrobes, and cars.
For places with poor light and ventilation in the home, UV germicidal lamps are often used, which can effectively kill (bedding) mites and other germs and effectively create a healthy living environment.
1. To install the tube-type ultraviolet disinfection lamp, directly replace the bulb of the E27 lamp holder at home, and then turn on/off the lamp normally.
2. Desktop ultraviolet disinfection lamp:
The use of Portable Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp is generally:
(A) Plug in the power
(B) Press the switch button
(C) Press the time selection button again to select the disinfection time
(D) After selecting the disinfection time, press the power button again.
Portable Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp
1. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps, people, animals and plants must leave the scene.
2. Do not stare at the ultraviolet disinfection lamp for a long time. Ultraviolet rays have certain damage to human skin and mucous membranes. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps, pay attention to protect them. Never look directly at the ultraviolet light source, otherwise the eyes will be harmed.
3. When disinfecting items with Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamps, spread or hang the items to expand the irradiation surface. The effective distance is one meter, and the irradiation is about 30 minutes.
4. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps, the environment should be kept clean and there should be no dust and water mist in the air. When the indoor temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius or the relative humidity exceeds 50%, the irradiation time should be extended. After scrubbing the floor, wait until the floor is dry before disinfecting with ultraviolet light.
5. After using the ultraviolet disinfection lamp, remember to ventilate for 30 minutes before entering the room.
In order to seek benefits, businesses often do not clearly display the harm of ultraviolet disinfection lamps, which often leads to consumers' lack of awareness of the harm of ultraviolet disinfection lamps, which leads to frequent occurrence of harmful incidents such as poisoning of ultraviolet disinfection lamps, so they are buying ultraviolet disinfection lamps. When lighting, be sure to choose a sanitary production license, authoritative, and lampshade protection.
The ultraviolet disinfection lamp uses the ultraviolet light emitted by the mercury lamp to realize the sterilization and disinfection function. The ultraviolet energy radiated by it is relatively large. If effective protection measures are not taken, it is easy to cause great harm to the human body. For example, after exposed skin is irradiated by this type of ultraviolet light, redness, swelling, itching, and desquamation will appear in the lighter ones; the severe ones will get sunburn or solar keratosis, and even cause skin tumors and cancer. Ultraviolet rays also destroy human skin cells and make the skin aging before it gets old.
In addition, the ultraviolet disinfection lamp is the invisible killer of the eyes. The irradiation of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp can cause inflammation of the conjunctiva and cornea and cause cataracts and other diseases.
It is worth reminding that for some small ultraviolet lamps used in restaurants and homes to kill mosquitoes, because their light-emitting principles are different from those of ultraviolet disinfection lamps, there is no need to worry.
4 / F, Building A, 141 Dongxing Dong Lu, Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.
WhatsApp: +86 760 8979 0937
WhatsApp2: +86 1477 8746 768
WhatsApp: +89 189 8853 6305
mob: ++86 1477 8745 768