Nov. 03, 2020
When using Uv Disinfection Lamp, the environment should be kept clean, and there should be no dust and water mist in the air. When the indoor temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius or the relative humidity exceeds 50%, the irradiation time should be extended. After scrubbing the floor, wait until the floor is dry before disinfecting with ultraviolet lamps; when disinfecting indoor air with ultraviolet lamps, the room should be kept clean and dry to reduce dust and water mist, the temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius or higher than 40 degrees Celsius, and the relative humidity is greater than 60% When using ultraviolet light to disinfect the surface of the article, the surface of the irradiated surface should be directly irradiated by ultraviolet light, and the radiation dose should be sufficient; the ultraviolet light source should not be irradiated to people to avoid damage. When the ultraviolet lamp is working, it is necessary to leave people, livestock, etc., and some items that are not suitable for ultraviolet radiation need to be effectively covered.
Ultraviolet disinfection lamps are lamps that use ultraviolet rays to kill pathogenic microorganisms. All surfaces, water and air contaminated by pathogenic microorganisms can be disinfected by ultraviolet rays. The ultraviolet disinfection lamp used in China has high radiation intensity and longer distance disinfection and sterilization effect. When using it, it must be used in an unmanned state to avoid long-term exposure to human eyes and skin.
1. Ultraviolet rays can kill various microorganisms, including bacterial propagules, spores, mycobacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsiae and mycoplasma, etc. All surfaces contaminated by the above microorganisms, water and air can be disinfected by ultraviolet rays.
2. Ultraviolet radiation has low energy and weak penetrating power, and can only kill the directly irradiated microorganisms. Therefore, the disinfected parts must be fully exposed to ultraviolet rays during disinfection.
3. When using ultraviolet rays to disinfect rough surfaces such as paper and fabrics, the irradiation time should be extended appropriately, and both sides should be irradiated.
4. The most suitable temperature range for ultraviolet disinfection is 20-40 ℃. Too high or low temperature will affect the disinfection effect. The disinfection time can be extended appropriately. When used for air disinfection, the relative humidity of the disinfection environment should be less than 80%. Otherwise, the irradiation time should be appropriately extended.
5. When using ultraviolet rays to kill microorganisms protected by organic matter, the radiation dose should be increased. Suspended particles in the air and water can also affect the disinfection effect.
Portable Uv Disinfection Lamp
1. Irradiation method: It is best to use a Portable Uv Disinfection Lamp to move and irradiate at a short distance, or to use a suspended ultraviolet lamp. Small items can be irradiated in the ultraviolet disinfection box.
2. Irradiation dose and time: Different types of microorganisms have different sensitivity to ultraviolet rays. When using ultraviolet rays for disinfection, the irradiation dose must be used to reach the irradiation dose required to kill the target microorganisms.
1. Indirect irradiation method: The first choice is a high-intensity ultraviolet air sterilizer, which not only has reliable disinfection effect, but also can be used when people are moving indoors. Generally, it can be disinfected after 30 minutes of starting the disinfection.
2. Direct irradiation method: Under unmanned conditions indoors, direct irradiation with UV lamps suspended or mobile can be adopted.
In-water or outside-water irradiation can be used. When using the internal-water irradiation method, the UV light source should be equipped with a quartz glass protective cover. No matter what method is adopted, the thickness of the water layer should be less than 2cm. The water flow speed is determined according to the intensity of the UV light source. After disinfection, the water must meet national standards.
Ultraviolet rays are powerful against bacteria. Humidification Ultraviolet Sterilization can also harm the human body. The most vulnerable part of the human body is the cornea of the eye. Therefore, you should not look directly at the lighted tube at any time to avoid In case of injury, use ordinary glass or transparent plastic sheet as a protective mask. Do not use quartz glass wrongly, because ordinary glass is almost completely impenetrable to ultraviolet rays. Once injured, there is no need to panic. Face burns. After a few days, the epidermis will fall off and heal without medicine. Eye injuries can cause redness, swelling, tears, and tingling, and it takes about three or four days to heal. In any case, if you encounter any injury, it is still recommended to consult a doctor immediately.
4 / F, Building A, 141 Dongxing Dong Lu, Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.