Feb. 04, 2021
Because microorganisms are ubiquitous in the air and on the surfaces of items that patients often touch, even in the blood disease ward of the Type II environment, there are inevitably various pathogenic microorganisms. Therefore, the environment of blood disease patients needs to be disinfected frequently or regularly.
Among them, ultraviolet light is the most familiar and commonly used disinfection method for patients and their families, but are you aware of the many precautions for ultraviolet disinfection? Today, the Uv Disinfection Lamp Suppliers will talk to you about those things about UV disinfection.
Humans have long used the ultraviolet light in the sun to partially sterilize the tradition. Since Dr. Heraeus in Germany invented the first UV germicidal lamp, UV sterilization technology has been widely used in more and more fields, especially in air sterilization, object surface sterilization, and water treatment sterilization.
According to the ability to kill microorganisms, my country divides the methods of disinfection and sterilization into sterilization, high-level disinfection, medium-level disinfection, and low-level disinfection. Ultraviolet rays are high-level disinfection methods, which can kill all bacterial propagules, viruses, fungi, and their spores and bacterial spores. If there are severe patients such as leukemia in the home and a relatively sterile environment is needed, it is necessary to purchase ultraviolet lamps.
Uv Disinfection Lamp
It mainly acts on the DNA of microorganisms, destroys the structure of DNA, makes it lose the function of reproduction and self-replication, so as to achieve the purpose of sterilization.
1. After the lamp is turned on, the dirty air in the room is gradually cleaned due to the action of ozone and ultraviolet rays. Therefore, the lamp continuously supplies the source of fresh air. When the ozone is decomposed, the free bacteria in the air are also killed, which can prevent colds, flu and others. All kinds of airborne infectious diseases prevent the infection of hepatitis and tuberculosis.
2. Deodorant and mildew proof. Putting on this light in the bedroom and bathroom can not only prevent odor, but also kill flies, mosquitoes and other larvae. In a dark and humid room, it can prevent items from becoming moldy.
3. Pure physical sterilization without secondary pollution. Since the ultraviolet disinfection technology does not require any chemical agents, it will not cause secondary pollution to the surrounding environment.
4. Ultraviolet disinfection technology and disinfection efficiency are the highest among all disinfection methods.
5. It can effectively prevent SARS, H5N1, H1N1, encephalitis and other epidemic diseases with relatively strong spread.
1. Ultraviolet light can only travel in a straight line and has weak penetrating ability. Any paper, lead glass, or plastic will greatly reduce the intensity of radiation. Therefore, as far as possible during disinfection, the disinfected part should be fully exposed to ultraviolet rays.
2. At present, medical and household Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamps are mainly hot cathode low-pressure mercury ultraviolet disinfection lamps, which have ozone function and ozone-free function. Because the ultraviolet penetrability is weak and only irradiates in a straight line, there will be dead spots in disinfection. The ozone generated by the ultraviolet disinfection lamp with ozone function can effectively overcome obstacles and make up for the sterilization of places that are not exposed to ultraviolet rays.
3. Although ozone has a killing effect on the contaminated microorganisms on the surface of the article, its effect is slow, generally 60mg/m3, relative humidity ≥70%, and 60~120 minutes of action to achieve the disinfection effect. If family members of patients with blood diseases use ozone-functional ultraviolet disinfection lamps, the disinfection space must be sealed, and the room can be ventilated for more than 30 minutes after disinfection.
4. Wipe the tube regularly. During use, the surface of the lamp should be kept clean. Wipe it with an alcohol cotton ball once a week. When dust or oil is found on the surface of the lamp, wipe it at any time to avoid affecting the UV transmittance and intensity.
5. Indoor air disinfection: It is required that each square meter is not less than 1.5W, the irradiation time is not less than 30min, and the distance between the lamp tube and the ground is less than 2m. The room should be kept clean and dry to reduce dust and water mist. When the temperature is lower than 20°C or higher than 40°C, and the relative humidity is greater than 60%, the irradiation time should be appropriately extended.
6. Disinfection of the surface of the object: The distance between the lamp tube and the surface of the object should not exceed 1 meter, and the irradiated surface should be used for direct radiation, and sufficient radiation dose should be achieved
7. When using ultraviolet lamps to irradiate and disinfect, no one should be present. Because the human body is exposed to excessive ultraviolet rays, it will cause a photochemical reaction, leading to a series of changes in the body. Harm to human eyes, skin and immune system. Long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays can cause electro-optical ophthalmia, and repeated attacks of electro-optical ophthalmia can lead to conjunctivitis, chronic ophthalmia, and even eye and face skin cancer.
8. Ultraviolet rays have a killing effect on organic cells. Do not expose pets and plants for a long time.
9. Try to use UV lamps at night. Some data believe that the effect of ultraviolet air disinfection at night is better than that during the day. This is because the "photoresurrection enzyme" in the bacteria at different biological times obtains energy, which is the repair of damaged DNA, that is, the disintegration of thymine dimers and the formation of monomeric bacteria to recover Biological status, and this biological effect cannot occur at night.
10. Do not use the ultraviolet lamp as a lighting lamp. The disinfection time is 30 minutes to 1 hour. It is not recommended to turn on the ultraviolet lamp for a long time.
11. After disinfecting the room, immediately open the windows for ventilation for more than 5 minutes.
12. The general life of the lamp is 1000 hours, and the radiation intensity is monitored once every six months. It should be replaced when it is lower than 70uw/cm².
13. Do not put damaged or used lamps next to people, nor throw them into places with water, so as not to pollute the water source.
1. Only the upper surface of the object (food) can be sterilized and disinfected, not the lower surface of the object
2. When multiple objects overlap, the surface of the overlapping part of the objects cannot be sterilized
3. Only the outer surface of the object can be sterilized and disinfected, not the inside of the object! That is to say, the place where the ultraviolet rays cannot be irradiated cannot play the role of sterilization.
Finally, I hope everyone uses the UV lamp correctly, keeps the precautions in mind, and eliminates or reduces the influencing factors of UV Lamp Disinfection.
4 / F, Building A, 141 Dongxing Dong Lu, Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.
WhatsApp: +86 760 8979 0937
WhatsApp2: +86 1477 8746 768
WhatsApp: +89 189 8853 6305
mob: ++86 1477 8745 768