Jan. 19, 2021
The fight against the "epidemic" has become a concerted action by the whole people. After experiencing a "cover" hard to find and "Shuanghuanglian" panic buying, ultraviolet disinfection lamps as a new type of sterilization artifact quickly boarded the hot search. In this regard, someone may ask, can Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamps kill the new coronavirus?
On February 19, the National Health Commission and the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine issued the "New Coronavirus Pneumonia Diagnosis and Treatment Plan (Trial Version 6)", which again mentioned that the virus is sensitive to ultraviolet rays and heat, and the temperature at 56°C lasts for 30 minutes , Diethyl ether, 75% ethanol, chlorine-containing disinfectant, peroxyacetic acid and chloroform and other lipid solvents can effectively inactivate the virus. Therefore, ultraviolet disinfection lamps are effective in killing viruses.
Studies have found that ultraviolet rays mainly kill microorganisms through the function of radiation damage to microorganisms and damage to nucleic acids, thereby achieving the purpose of sterilization. Ultraviolet rays need to meet certain requirements to achieve effective sterilization and disinfection. Pay attention to the wavelength, irradiation dose and time of the ultraviolet light source.
According to the UV Disinfection Lamp Supplier, according to the wavelength division, the UV band can be divided into different bands: UVA, UVB, and UVC; UVC is the band with the shortest wavelength and the highest energy. In fact, for sterilization, the most effective one is UVC, which is called UVC. The deep ultraviolet band. That is, it must be deep ultraviolet light in the UVC band below 280nm.
Compared with chemical sterilization and disinfection, ultraviolet rays have the advantage of high sterilization efficiency. The inactivation is generally completed within a few seconds and does not produce other chemical pollutants.
Ultraviolet disinfection lamp, also known as ultraviolet germicidal lamp, is a lamp that uses the sterilization effect of ultraviolet rays for sterilization and disinfection. The sterilization efficiency can reach more than 99%, which can purify the air and eliminate the musty smell. It has a wide range of applications, such as hospitals, schools, industries, homes, etc.... Especially enclosed spaces such as shoe cabinets, wardrobes, cabinets, basements, etc., have extremely high practical value.
At present, when using ultraviolet disinfection lamps for household disinfection, everyone needs to pay attention to the scientific methods of use:
1. When using ultraviolet disinfection, people, animals and plants must be evacuated from the scene.
2. Do not look directly at the bright disinfection lamp with naked eyes to avoid eye discomfort.
3. Pay attention to the relationship between UV intensity and space size. Under normal circumstances, a 1.5W ultraviolet germicidal lamp is required for each cubic meter of space. Users can choose a disinfection lamp with a corresponding power according to the actual situation in the home.
4. When using Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamps, keep the environment clean, and there should be no dust and water mist in the air. When the indoor temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius or the relative humidity exceeds 50%, the irradiation time should be extended. After scrubbing the floor, wait until the floor is dry before disinfecting with ultraviolet light.
5. After the disinfection, please remember to open the door for ventilation for 20-30 minutes before entering the room. If you need to use a disinfection lamp with ozone, please close the door and wait for about 30 minutes after the end of use, and then open the door for ventilation for 40 minutes before entering.
6. When not in use, you need to unplug the power supply to prevent unnecessary injury when the touch switch is turned on accidentally.
7. Keep the surface of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp clean. Generally, try it with an alcohol cotton ball every two weeks. When you find that there is a gray layer or oil stain on the surface of the lamp, you should try it at any time to ensure the intensity of ultraviolet radiation.
In addition, the company also provides a Portable Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp, please feel free to contact if necessary
4 / F, Building A, 141 Dongxing Dong Lu, Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.