Dec. 21, 2020
The Uv Disinfection Lamp Suppliers introduces us some common knowledge about the safety of UV disinfection lamp
One of the main functions of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp is for indoor disinfection. For example, if there are elderly people at home, pets or babies are kept at home, ultraviolet disinfection lamps can be used frequently, which can effectively destroy the structure of bacterial DNA and RNA, kill bacteria and inhibit the growth of bacteria and germs. At the same time, ultraviolet disinfection lamps can also be used in some enclosed spaces, including refrigerators, wardrobes, and cars. For places with poor light and ventilation, often use ultraviolet germicidal lamps, which can effectively kill (bedding) mites and other germs and effectively create a healthy living environment.
Ultraviolet rays can kill various microorganisms, including bacterial propagules, spores, mycobacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsiae and mycoplasma, etc. All surfaces, water and air contaminated by the above microorganisms can be disinfected by ultraviolet rays.
1. Air disinfection: Please close the doors and windows when using. The room should be kept clean and dry. The timer will start 5-7 minutes after the light is on. The effective distance should not exceed 2 meters. The disinfection time is 30-40 minutes each time; It should be turned on after an interval of 3-4 minutes. During the ultraviolet light irradiation process, people are strictly prohibited from entering the room. Ozone will be generated during the ultraviolet disinfection process. After the irradiation is completed, the window should be opened for ventilation.
2. Disinfection of the surface of the object: spread or hang the object so that it is fully exposed to be directly irradiated, and ultraviolet rays cannot penetrate the object; when the surface of the object is disinfected, the lamp should not be more than 1 meter away from the contaminated surface. If the radiation intensity meets the requirements, the irradiation time shall not be less than 30 minutes. The high-intensity, low-ozone ultraviolet germicidal lamp can illuminate within an effective distance of 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamps
1. When using Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamps, people, animals and plants must leave the scene.
2. Do not stare at the ultraviolet disinfection lamp for a long time. Ultraviolet rays have certain damage to human skin and mucous membranes. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps, pay attention to protection. The eyes must not look directly at the ultraviolet light source, otherwise the eyes will be harmed.
3. When disinfecting articles with ultraviolet disinfection lamps, spread or hang the articles to expand the irradiation surface. The effective distance is one meter, and the irradiation is about 30 minutes.
4. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps, the environment should be kept clean and there should be no dust and water mist in the air. When the indoor temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius or the relative humidity exceeds 50%, the irradiation time should be extended. After scrubbing the floor, wait until the floor is dry before disinfecting with ultraviolet light.
5. After using the ultraviolet disinfection lamp, remember to ventilate for 30 minutes before entering the room.
The ultraviolet disinfection lamp uses the ultraviolet light emitted by the mercury lamp to achieve the sterilization and disinfection function. It emits a large amount of ultraviolet energy. If effective protection measures are not taken, it is easy to cause great harm to the human body. For example, after exposed skin is irradiated by this type of ultraviolet light, redness, swelling, itching, and desquamation will appear in the lighter ones; the severe ones will get sunburn or solar keratosis, and even cause skin tumors and cancer. Ultraviolet rays also destroy human skin cells and make the skin aging before it gets old.
In addition, the ultraviolet disinfection lamp is the invisible killer of the eyes. The irradiation of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp can cause inflammation of the conjunctiva and cornea and cause cataracts and other diseases.
It is worth reminding that for some small Portable Uv Light Sterilization used in restaurants and homes to kill mosquitoes, because their light-emitting principles are different from those of UV disinfection lamps, there is no need to worry.
4 / F, Building A, 141 Dongxing Dong Lu, Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.
WhatsApp: +86 760 8979 0937
WhatsApp2: +86 1477 8746 768
WhatsApp: +89 189 8853 6305
mob: ++86 1477 8745 768